Zycus iContract - North America
Philippines , Philippines
Date published: 9-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Superuser / Poweruser for CBRE’s eProcurement platform.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of contract management plans by supporting Strategic Sourcing teams source documents and established contracts.
- Administer contracts in accordance with approved contract management plans and procedures and update contract details to maintain the integrity of contract information in CBRE’s eProcurement platform.
- Interpret and explain contract requirements in conjunction with legal support and terms and conditions to stakeholders to support compliance with statutory and policy requirements.
- Establish and maintain stakeholder and supplier relationships to identify and minimize risk, and maximize the value from the contract
- Proactively identify and manage contract risks to meet organizational obligations and achieve the planned outcomes of the contract.
- Ensure adequate controls across Strategic Sourcing teams so that these are fully understood by all operators and are properly evidenced
- Support and promote global initiatives.
- Maintain seamless interface with sourcing managers and division/country/regional leads.
- Develop strong relationship with other regional teams to share best practices.
- Work as part of a Supply Chain Productivity and Operations centralized team supporting regions in the planning and execution of contract deliverables.
- Adhering to strict Risk and Controls procedures and ensure compliance.
- Ensure sourcing managers are equipped to maximize efficiencies through training and analysis.
- Provide supplier and coverage for contracting from other regions when needed.
- Provide standardize global metrics across regions/countries/categories.