At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
To facilitate business growth, we are looking for a high-caliber Workplace Manager to support the delivery of Workplace Strategy and Change initiatives with one of CBRE’s long-term clients. You will provide effective work environments and the infrastructure (FM) services needed to support them.
You will be responsible for:
- A primary interface with Business Division(s) and client disciplines to understand business direction and changing workplace needs. Applies knowledge to forecast space requirements and develops space needs based against business and market conditions. Develops executable plans to support the business needs, corporate objectives and initiatives.
- Identifies, analyzes and applies related data in regards to the creation and execution of physical or virtual space solutions. Produces visual display of quantitative and qualitative information. Illustrates organizational, operational and functional relationships that pose physical and spatial impacts.
- Generates conceptual solutions that respond to client’s spatial requirements, physical planning constraints and corresponding IT, HR and compliance requirements.
- Develops, maintains and provides reports, including agreed upon critical success factors or KPIs, on measures of work environment efficiency, effectiveness and expression. Attends Client meetings, draft meeting minutes and obtain approvals to proceed when required. Conduct interviews and discussions with the client to gather, coordinate, and synthesize project requirements, functional, operational and cultural issues.
- Develops project-level and portfolio-level solutions based on interpretation of the program data and preparation of recommendations. Validates all program data.
- Prepares migration/origination plans, schematic schedules, stack and block fit plans. Implements schedules of critical path and milestone events. Serves as the primary point of contact throughout the Migration Planning Process. Maintains thorough knowledge of current and future space needs and understanding of the business direction and changing workplace needs.
- Executes change management process for unplanned and special project requests. Provides business case analysis and documentation that meet the Client’s requirements and are consistently in alignment with Client’s goals and objectives.
- Ensures occupancy plans are aligned with client and corporate strategies. Establishes project goals and objectives, including, but not limited to, schedule parameters. Develops project-level and portfolio-level solutions based on interpretation of the program data and preparation of recommendations.
To be considered for this position you must have/be:
- A minimum of 5 years’ delivery of strategic planning services relevant experience, preferably in a real estate or financial sector
- A qualified Degree or equivalent
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Logically minded with high attention to detail
- AutoCAD drawing experience is required.
- CAFM software experience is preferred.
- Ability to solve issues whilst on the job
- Able to think strategically, analytically drives for results
- Excellent networking skills, business minded, consultative approach and solutions focused.
You will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with industry-leading colleagues, and to follow a genuine professional career path. You will be part of a team that provides Workplace Strategy advice on many of the largest companies in the world.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.