Change Management and Workplace Strategy
Sydney or Melbourne
Full time, 4 days or flexible work arrangements
At CBRE, our Workplace Strategy mission is to enable people to do their best work. Our services address our clients’ needs across the life-cycle of their workplace - from the definition of strategy, through to experience implementation and change management support, on to occupancy and continuous monitoring of space utilisation and effectiveness. Our client’s needs are as varied as the industries they represent, and we are able to tailor our services to target the most appropriate solutions.
We are seeking an energetic, analytical and engaging Research Analyst to join our growing Pacific practice. This unique role works across both our Change Management and Workplace Strategy services. It is perfect for a people-focused individual who loves to deep-dive into client needs, draw out insights from various sources of research, and help them bring the strategy to life through considered engagement with their people.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Quantitative research such as staff surveys and utilisation studies
- Client stakeholder engagement; interviews, workshops and focus groups
- Ethnographic research methods; workplace observations and employee shadowing
- Generating insights and finding the story in numbers
- Preparing client reports and presentations, utilising your strong eye for detail, design and storytelling
- Producing a visual display of quantitative and qualitative information to communicate key insights
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Fundamental curiosity about people – what makes them happy, engaged and productive
- Strong numeracy essential, with an ability to interpret, analyse and present statistics in an interesting way
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to synthesize broad sets of business, financial and people data; forming concise and relevant insights relating to workplace experience
- Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI skills are a must
- Experienced in Market Research
- Tertiary qualified
- Exposure to workplace strategy development and/or change management highly regarded
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.