At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
We are currently looking for a Workplace Quality Assurance Analyst to join our Global Workplace Solutions Department. As a Workplace Quality Assurance Analyst, you will work within the international team and closely with the Global team to support tasks outlined below.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- GMBR/QBR Reporting (International and Global) and International call center performance reporting
- VM reporting data collection, monitoring and benchmarking International Account analytical support
- Developing analytical tools (e.g. cost models) to deliver against transformation and performance requirements
- Analyzing large and complex datasets and producing outputs (e.g. charts, dashboards)
- Monitoring and distributing continuous improvement metrics
- Working closely with the APAC Senior Management Team to ensure consistency is achieved
- Supporting Global consistency
- Driving adherence to account processes through a regular audit / internal self-assessment
Skills / Experience
- Degree and/or Masters. Preferred Corporate Real Estate or general management qualification.
- 3 to 5 years in general management and/or functional leadership position with at least 3 years dealing at senior management level delivering services in a Corporate Real Estate arena
- 3-5 years’ experience of working across multiple countries in a regional or global role
- information with attention to detail and accuracy
- High-level of Excel skills and ability to translate data information into concise reports