Makati , Philippines
Date published: 20-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We’re looking for an organized, flexible, and detail-oriented person who’s enthusiastic for both the practical and creative elements of facilities management.
About The Role
We're looking for a Workplace Experience Lead to join our Workplace Experience Team. This person will own the day-to-day operations of the client's site and has accountability for the client's premises and site needs in the Philippines inclusive of security of premises, maintenance, business continuity practices and enhancement of all properties to the agreed organizational standards. This is a role for a hands-on person with great attention to detail and excellent people skills. This individual has full responsibility for the work undertaken and completed by the team. This individual represents our culture internally and externally and will have a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
What You'll Do
As a Workplace Experience Lead, you will:
- Oversee and assist with day-to-day Workplace & Facilities operations (including but not limited to: repairs and maintenance, EH&S, allocation of work within the team, internal ticketing system, projects and office events) to ensure the highest level of service
- Supervise Workplace Experience staff and vendors at assigned sites (remote as needed) to meet SLA's
- Create and manage all site documentation, including, standard operating procedures, policies, guidelines, playbooks, SLA's, and company-wide initiatives
- Manage preventive and emergency maintenance of facility equipment
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships (including but not limited to: janitorial, micro kitchen, catering, catering, security, handyman) to ensure deliverables outlined in their SOW's
- Manage operating expenses
- Initiate and manage RFP's and QBR's from vendors and suppliers as needed
- Manage seating and space planning within the facility to create maximum efficiency
- Respond to in-person and email requests from employees, management, and external vendors
- Work cross-functionally to establish and maintain relationships throughout the organization
- Passionate about Workplace Experience
- A proven leader in office operations with the ability to connect with people
- Extremely customer service oriented and professional under pressure
- Able to oversee and assist with multiple projects, work closely with the team to accomplish day-to-day activities, and ensure items are completed by a deadline
- Hands-on and willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Able to manage multiple vendors
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and oral communications
- Experience managing operating budgets and working closely with accounting on accruals
- Organization and multitasking is something you pride yourself in
- Hold certifications within Facilities and Workplace operations is preferred
- Experience in scaling a fast-paced organization is preferred
- Available for weekend and emergency work as needed
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Communication, Business or similar field and 2-3 years of experience in facilities management
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages plus annual performance and a discretionary bonus.
We offer health and life insurance for you and more.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support to develop your skills and support you in progressing your career.