Brand new leadership role
Expansion of client service and tailored workplace solutions
Flexibility offered in a rewarding role
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Responsible for a range of workplace services, providing a memorable employee experience and creating a great workplace environment
- Maintain strong communications with client and seek improvement opportunities, innovations and best practice
- Lead and support a team of Workplace Managers, ensuring contract deliverables are met
- Create delivery frameworks, analyse metrics and data to identify opportunities
- Contribute to budget forecasts, service delivery optimisation and quality control
- Ensure the workplace is immaculately presented and meets OHS requirements
- Create workplace policies and processes
- Communicate management of facility related services
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in a similar leadership workplace role
- Organisational psychological, organisational development or communications background would be highly regarded
- Change and communication management experience
- Exceptional client service focus
- Excellent stakeholder management
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.