Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provides administrative support as directed, including expense management, meeting coordination, office and workplace experience equipment care, and supply management.
- Attends move meetings and coordinate all moves with client contacts
- Maintains relationships with vendors that provide services and goods to the office
- Assists in the completion of the office Business Continuity plan.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in customer facing role such as Front Desk, Concierge, Hospitality, Room Management etc.
- Strong communication with the ability to respond to client's inquiries or complaints
- Willing to learn
- Strong problem solving skill
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.