Change the way people interact with their workplace
Help bring the customer vision come to life
Premium Asset, North Sydney
CBRE Host is changing the way people interact with their workplaces and their buildings. If you are interested in understanding our customers, removing friction from their working day, and finding opportunities to surprise and delight them – then come onboard to help us make this customer vision come to life.
A typical day would include:
- Act as the point of call for all tenant customers and visitors to a premium asset in North Sydney;
- Be the face of the lobby, and take ownership for how it runs setting a welcoming tone;
- Assist customers to use the building App (which includes the ability to book rooms, raise requests, order dry cleaning… the list goes on!);
- Work with the facilities team to deliver an exceptional customer experience when solving tenant problems;
- Assist with community events, employee activation's, build a network of local providers, and promote a huge range of Concierge services;
- Responsible for communicating insights learnt on the ground from tenant customers.
We want people from a wide array of backgrounds to join our team and make it great, so don’t want to be too prescriptive with what you’ve done. We’re more interested in what you’ll bring, and we’d expect a minimum of:
- Demonstrated passion in a customer facing role which requires you to meet high presentation standards;
- Desire to solve problems for customers and remove friction from their working life;
- A fast pace to meet evolving needs with a team spirit to make our asset management world class; and
- Tech savviness to communicate to customers via a variety of mediums.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.