Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 20-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We’re looking for an organized, flexible, and detail-oriented person who’s enthusiastic for both the practical and creative elements of facilities management. As the Workplace coordinator, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, delivering and supporting all facilities, admin, security and business continuity services to our client and ensuring the efficient and effective provision of these services. The Workplace Coordinator has accountability for the client's premises and site needs in the Philippines inclusive of security of premises, maintenance, business continuity practices and enhancement of all properties to the agreed organizational standards.
- Serve as the first point of contact for facilities issues and ensure prompt, best in class service is maintained whether issues are resolved in-house or by one of our partners
- Own prompt, first-touch responses to employee requests and office incidents, escalating as needed
- Work with our Facilities Coordinator to maintain standards for planned preventative maintenance
- Perform regular building walkthroughs to ensure office upkeep is to standards
- Support our Workplace Services team in vendor management, as needed
- Assist with the management of storage of physical goods and print assets
- Ensure open office spaces and meeting rooms are kept clean, orderly, and functional
- Support space planning, office expansions, and layout changes as required
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve service levels and process efficiency
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years in an office coordinator/or facilities coordinator role
- Extremely resourceful and fiscally thoughtful
- Excellent time management skills and desire to wear multiple hats
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills – written and verbal
- Basic knowledge of safety and awareness programs preferred
- Ability to pass a standard background check
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages plus annual performance and a discretionary bonus.
We offer health and life insurance for you and more.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support to develop your skills and support you in progressing your career.