Expansion of Global account
Auckland CBD location
Free parking available on-site
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Manage the daily operations of the warehouse
- Receive, order and prepare goods for deliveries
- Perform quality and safety checks on all goods received and being dispatched
- Unload and distribute goods including incoming mail
- Act as the facilities point of contact and escalate to the facilities manager
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Ministry of Justice (MOJ) clearance is require
- Experience in a similar warehouse role
- Ability to work autonomously and in a stand alone role
- Understanding of Health and Safety work practices
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and provide excellent customer service
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.