Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
Date published: 24-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Leads a group of technicians and ensures effective scheduling, dispatching and execution of all hard services maintenance.
- The role is responsible for effective and efficient service delivery, maximized technician productivity and minimized customer business interruptions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides supervision and leadership of a field service team that ensures the efficient and safe maintenance of client location(s). Develops a detailed daily workforce schedule by technician crew ensuring all skills, requirements and resource availability is met.
- Schedule includes all planned maintenance work orders, reactive work orders and corrective work orders. Hire, train and develop maintenance staff.
- Manages all technical training requirements including competency assessments, critical services training and scenario training exercises.
- Communicates with client and facility occupants to ensure customer satisfaction and enhance opportunities to expand contract scope.
- Manages/hosts the on-site activity of sub-contractors performing hard services.
- Available on-call 24/7 to provide telephone assistance or emergency response to the facility.
- Ensures compliance to all city, state, and federal license and certification requirements. Maintain and submit all records and documents to proper authorities for audit purposes
- Reviews all work and assures performance in accordance with established safety procedures
- Participates in scheduling meetings with operational partners/customer to finalize priority of work orders, optimum downtime windows, and necessary lead times.
- Work with Productivity Coordinators and customer (if required) to determine resource availability and level the work force schedule.
- Maintains accurate metrics on the performance of maintenance tasks and provide timely reports to the Site Manager.