Visual Designer (Digital & Technology)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 26-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We are looking for an experienced Visual Designer to join our Singapore Delivery Centre. Our team is charged with enhancing the technology ecosystem that enables our Advisory business to deliver world-class customer outcomes by building state-of-the art proptech solutions. As part of a global business, we are a local amplifier for productivity, quality and innovation that reflects the evolving needs of our customers.
As a Visual Designer, you’ll delight users with designs that inspire, engage and excite them. Relying on your experience with user-centred design principles, you will work with members of the team to product high-quality visuals and experiences – from concept to delivery – for a number of high-value business applications. Some of our current solution challenges include large-scale environment visualisation, interior mapping and reconstruction, and workplace behaviour analytics. Ultimately, your work will impact the way our customers perceive, understand and experience the built environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with other designers, product managers and engineers to deliver compelling UX solutions that delight customers
- Setting the vision for the user experience and fostering a shared understanding of problem spaces by facilitating workshops and ideation sessions
- Performing product experiments and testing new ideas
- Rapidly producing and refining multiple concepts and prototypes, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail versus low-fidelity prototypes
- Collaborating closely with other engineers, product owners and designers, becoming a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Working in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing challenging tasks to solve and the freedom to acquire new skills
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, XD)
- Passionate about developing visual strategies based on real insights and highly capable of transforming these insights into beautifully designed products
- 4+ years experience. You've shipped products and understand what it takes to deliver valuable customer experiences.
- Driven by strong conceptual thinking and your ability to understand user’s needs, motivations and behaviours. You love to break down and simplify complex problems and can translate these into actionable deliverable.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment, challenging yourself and your team to improve their ways of working
- Ready to show an online portfolio or PDF equivalent that you can share with us. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
It would be great, but not essential, if you also had:
- Experience with single page web applications
- Graphic Design / Computer Science degree or equivalent working experience