A valuer is responsible for conducting a valuation analysis for real estate starting from site inspection, market field survey to value assessment and report preparation.
The valuation serves as a determination of independent opinion and fair value of land and property.
CBRE Thailand has conducted a valuation assignment for all kinds of real estate including land, factory, office building, retail space etc.
• Conducts a site inspection
• Conducts a market field survey
• Conducts a value assessment and relevant analysis by using discounted cash flows
• Prepares a valuation report
• Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Finance, Economic, Real Estate, Civil Engineering, Property valuation and related real estate field
• 2-3 years experience in the valuation profession or related real estate business
• Good command of speaking and writing, both Thai and English
• Microsoft Office skills, especially Microsoft Excel
• Owning a driving license is preferable
CBRE recognizes the achievements of our people. We offer an incredible array of career choices and plenty of room for professional growth.
We offer attractive salary and benefits such as competitive Medical and life insurance coverages, Provident Fund, substantial entitlement of vacations/ leave and etc.