Key roles and responsibilities of the Valuer of Valuation Department are:
I. To execute valuation assignments, project feasibility studies and other consulting work for a wide range of clients, including private and public companies as well as individuals for a wide variety of purposes, and to take responsibility for the accuracy and quality of such assignments.
II. To assist the Department’s Managers and Directors with the setting up and updating of filing and database systems of the Department.
III. To carry out any other assignments as directed the Department’s Managers and Directors.
• Minimum of 1 year relevant working experience.
• Essential academic background and experience for successful job performance.
• Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese. An ability to speak basic Mandarin is an advantage. Fluent and written Chinese (Mandarin). An ability to speak English is an advantage.
• Writing skills and an analytical mind. Specifically, an ability to articulate research findings and opinions succinctly in valuation and professional reports.
• A high degree of mathematical skills and accuracy in calculations.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in the Excel software.