At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
To facilitate business growth we currently have an opportunity for a Valuer within the Valuation & Advisory Services division, in our Hong Kong office. We are looking for a self-motivated candidate who would like to join our busy team.
Being a Valuer, his/her roles include:
- Researches and provides market information related to the appraisal assignment.
- Prepare real estate appraisal reports, including entering data in the property database, site inspection, taking photos of the subject and comparables, and driving the neighborhood.
- Perform preliminary research on a property including verification of comparables, demographics, market area analysis, etc.
- Assists in examining and analyzing income producing properties.
- Researches market area and attempts to determine what may impact the subject's value.
- Assists in making comparison analysis based on sales of similar properties.
- Other duties may assigned by superior.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Good technical skills (particularly Microsoft Excel and Word);
- Good decision making skills;
- Strong writing skills and an analytical mind, specifically an ability to articulate research findings and opinions succinctly in valuation and professional reports;
- A high degree of mathematical skills and accuracy in calculations;
- A strong work ethic and a willingness to work hard;
- An ability to work as a team;
- A strong customer service ethic;
- Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.