Valuer (Business Valuation)
Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 13-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
To facilitate business growth, we currently have opportunities for a Business Valuer within the Valuation & Advisory Services division, in our Hong Kong office.
Your duties are to:
- Perform business valuation, intangible valuation and valuation for financial instruments
- Communicate with external and internal parties for job related enquiries
- Perform market research on a wide variety of industries
- Provide cash flow analysis for business enterprise
- Build financial models for valuation of financial instruments
- Assist in business development such as proposal writing and pitching to new clients
To be considered for this position you must have:
- A Degree or above with majors in Finance, Accounting, Financial Engineering, or related studies
- Recent university graduate or 1 or 2 years’ experience in valuation
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Spontaneous and proactive personality
- Good team player
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good Excel skills
- CFA candidacy, and experience abroad would be preferred
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with industry-leading colleagues, and to follow a genuine professional career path. You will work in a team that provides advice on many of the largest properties in Hong Kong, and work with some of the largest and most sophisticated property clients in the region.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.