Accountability for the product lifecycle of our Valuations models
Key role in delivery of our digital strategy in Asia & Pacific
We’re looking for an exceptional talent in Commercial Valuations, or Cashflow/Fin-Tech Modelling using advanced excel or similar tools. You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get the hard work done and are equipped with a proactive, entrepreneurial spirit. This role is accountable for delivering against CBRE’s digital strategy for the Valuation models platform.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Work closely with business partners with a primarily focus on the Valuations Models roadmap and delivering exceptional Valuations and Financial model products to the business.
- Interact and communicate across the business, with subject matter experts, development teams and change management teams.
- Manage and develop a team of valuations modelling professionals and a remote team.
- Budget management for both ongoing operational and capital expenditure including business case generation.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A strong background in financial modelling or valuations modelling with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in a regional role, working within Asia and with global teams, managing through and embracing cultural differences and a matrixed environment
- Highly competent project and people management capability.
- Sound knowledge of scrum and agile methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, working under pressure and with multiple priorities.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.