Leader in the Property Industry
Challenging & fast-paced role within a supportive and flexible work environment
Key administrative role within a busy, professional environment.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide administrative, co-ordination and general valuation support to Valuers
- Draft, review and prepare correspondence eg valuation reports, letters, minutes, emails etc
- Diary management, travel bookings, arranging events and meetings
- Valuations support such as searching titles, entering quotes, creating files
- Team marketing and event planning
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Excellent communication skills which will allow you to build and maintain effective working relationships
- High attention to detail and customer focus will ensure that customer expectations are met
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to multitask within a fast-paced work environment
- A positive “can do” attitude with great interpersonal skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.