At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale.
Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We currently have an opportunity for Manager within our Valuation & Advisory Services division, in our Hong Kong office. We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated candidate to join our highly productive team.
- Assist the Team Head to conduct all valuations;
- Supervise subordinates in regards to all valuation assignments as pick up by the Team Head;
- Participate in pitching of valuation assignments and responsible for business development for particular clients as selected by the Team Head;
- Other related works as assigned by the Team Head.
- Good technical skills (particularly Microsoft Excel and Word);
- Strong writing skills and an analytical mind, specifically an ability to articulate research findings and opinions succinctly in valuation and professional reports;
- An Ability to work as a team;
- Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese.
- An ability to speak Mandarin is an advantage;
You will be expected to lead, motivate and supervise a team of valuers and valuation assistants in carrying out valuation assignments, and to assist your managers to set up and enforce effective due diligence procedures for quality control of the Department’s work. You will also be responsible for answering any questions from the clients regarding the veracity of the comparable and the methodology used in arriving at the conclusions on values. You will be hardworking and lead the team to take real pride in producing quality work.
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with industry-leading colleagues, and to follow a genuine professional career path. You will work in a team that provides advice on many of the largest properties in Hong Kong, and work with some of the largest and most sophisticated property clients in the region.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.