Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 1-Jul-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Primary Role Objective
This position is responsible for undertaking administration duties and producer support for the Americas Valuation Business.
Key focus is on managing workflow of valuation instructions primarily through the Americas Valuation platform VIEW. Provision of support and service for support and producers to ensure client KPI’s are achieved is critical.
Key Responsibilities :
- Job Entering - Data entry of valuation instructions (“jobs”) into valuation management platform as per process.
- Documentation sourcing – Actioning requests to source additional documentation and other information to assist in the valuation process. Involves cross checking, searching and downloading records from web based databases.
- Report Sending – delivery of valuation reports to clients as per internal process.
- Billing/Invoicing – Processing of invoice transactions within the VIEW and AMS systems as per process.
- Document storage and archiving, audits – data and file verification, auditing files and finalise/closing jobs.
- Email inbox – Processing and actioning email inbox items as per process.
- Communication – ensuring the AMS business stakeholders including producers and administration staff are fully informed and updated on the status of processes, including daily updates on workloads, SLA and issues.
- General administration duties
- Undertake all workflow strictly as per CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services (VAS) process.
- Provide assistance to the team leader for any team activities
- Utilise workflow tools as necessary to capture performance reporting
- Attend team meetings on a periodic basis as necessary
- Process and complete all assigned tasks within the service level agreement.
- Identify and notify to supervisors any training opportunities found, discrepancies as to work procedures, or infrastructure malfunctions that affects the work flow.
- Collaborate with team leader and other departments, to identify a solution to ensure customer expectations are met
- Establish and maintain a good professional relationship with the colleagues inside and outside the Contact Centre Team including AU valuers and Springwood HUB staff.
- Complete all necessary company governance and compliance training as required.
- Provide on-the-job training to new hires when requested by supervisor.
- Responding to colleagues in a timely manner
- Monitor personal and shared inboxes as instructed
- Responsible in utilising company’s available facilities with due diligence and proper care.
- Ad hoc duties assigned by leadership team from time to time.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be a good team player, recognizes importance of role in the team/organization, and has the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- strong Communication Skill (verbal and written).:
- Intermediate MS Office Skills, including Outlook
- Typing speed of at least 40wpm.
- Accuracy and efficiency in all data entry.
- Ability to learn various software applications and web based platforms quickly and accurately
- must be well-organized and able to perform under pressure.
- Able to prioritize tasks with urgent need and manage different work activities and shifting attention from one task to another.
- Possess drive to learn, improve and grow as to knowledge and skills.
Qualifications and Education:
- A college level preferably with any bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 12-year related experience in customer service.
- Previous experience in the Property or Banking Industry desirable