Trust Account Administrator
Queensland , Australia
Date published: 13-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Excellent career opportunity
Trust Admin/Accounts Receivable support for an allocated portfolio
Brisbane CBD Location, Hours 7:30- 4 pm
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Banking and Receipting on MRI Accounting system of all Cash and EFT payments made by tenants
- Prepare and maintain un-allocated tenant receipts spreadsheet and undertake reconciliations
- Establish and maintain the integrity of lease data
- Generate monthly recurring tenant charges and rental tax invoices/statements
- Perform month end checks on financial data, investigate and resolve any AR related issues
- Assisting with audit of trust bank accounts in accordance with trust legislation.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar trust accounting or accounts receivable role within a high volume corporate environment
- Analytical problem solving as well as strong time management
- Competence in all Microsoft Office packages with excellent Excel capabilities
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- An ability to work as a part of a team, as well as independently.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.