• New Technical Services team opportunity
• Located in Millicent
• Flexible and varied role
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
• Load & drive truck as required, and perform assigned day-to-day handyman activities as required
• Assist with installation and modification of building equipment systems
• Complete maintenance and repair records as required using mobile technology
• Review assigned work orders, estimates time and materials needed to complete repairs
• Order necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks
• Inspect new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
• Self-motivated and have a positive proactive and customer service attitude
• Ability to work well within a team or independently taking on additional tasks to support the business
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and be organised
• Ability to build relationships and rapport with all levels of staff, and strong communication skills
• Hard working, proactive and willingness to support the business to grow this capability
• Strong safety awareness and a Construction Induction (White Card) (CPCCWHS1001)
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.