Transition Project Manager
Wilayah Persekutuan , Malaysia
Date published: 28-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in client pursuits, including draft schedule development and supporting materials as needed.
- Develop the Transition Schedule in alignment with the CD.
- Support internal and client-facing Kickoff activities, including logistics coordination*
- Manage and maintain daily and weekly updates to the Transition Schedule and report on delays and dependencies.
- Understand, identify and communicate schedule risks and dependencies and associated requirements.
- Provide required reports on Transition Schedule progress for weekly calls and transition Readiness Reviews.
- Lead the Internal Control Call (ICC), including the development of agenda and supporting materials, and the creation and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Develop and manage the transition Risk Register.
- Develop and manage the transition Data Tracker and data requests, including consolidation and review of requests, and tracking of receipt.
- Work with the other core team members to develop the Go Live plan and coordinate associated logistics.
- Support the Transition Leader with the development of the operational handoff plan and transition closeout process, including the TIP.
- Support the Transition Leader with overall management of the project.
- Strong Planning and Organizational Abilities
- Resourceful and Adaptable
- Ability to Lead and Manage Indirect Reports to Achieve Required Outcomes
- Consistent; Motivated; Professional; Reliable; Action-Oriented; Confident
- Analytical and Methodical
- Effective Communicator, in Both Oral and Written Formats
- Proficient at Information Integration and Analysis
- Understanding of the Whole Picture, Details and Connection Points
- Fundamental Understanding of all Aspects of the CRE and FM Business
- Ability to Form Strong Interpersonal Relationships with CBRE and Client Team