Transition Project Manager (Facilities Management, 12 months contract)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 26-Apr-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strategically manage multiple teams through the planning, organization, and staffing for a department to ensure client service needs are met.
- Develop and implement department and corporate initiatives. Make recommendations and assist in the implementation of project plans.
- Strategically build relationships with key stakeholders and leadership members both internally and externally, to ensure service levels are being met. Review and analyse scope of service changes from team managers, and price additional services based on in-depth knowledge of the department's pricing platform.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues involving clients, personnel, and internal and external customers.
- Evaluate departmental processes to ensure maximum efficiencies, conformity to internal policies and procedures as well as supporting internal controls.
- Provide professional comments during design and planning stage to mitigate disruption to users.
- Follow up and implement in line with the handover process and procedures for FM to T&P and T&P to FM pre, during and post project delivery.
- Review to ensure continuous operations and handover requirements to be added to the construction contracts.
- During construction, monitor FM operations ensure maintain level of service, on-time identification of deviation from procedures, to realign or make adjustments to ensure compliance by relevant parties;
- Monitor and implement by using the Handover checklist. Include, depending on the lease contract type.
- Act as a FM representative to ensure the Vendor Transition plan in place. Include user manuals, training and aftercare.
- Act as a FM representative to ensure all related Trainings to be done before handover to FM (i.e. during the project).
- Understanding the critical asset installation and start to work out building integrity/maintenance strategies.
- Work together with stakeholders for move management and plan suitably for users, assets, hard & soft services including in phases as needed.
- Review current archiving/long-term storage within site and plan future space use with focus on management, control, handling with efficiency.
- Take other FM jobs or project as required during the assignment period.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimal 6 years relevant experiences of project management and facilities management
- Strong leadership and change management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills and an ability to handle multiple priorities and work independently.
- Team player with demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to build effective working relationships throughout all levels of the organization.
- Ability to facilitate conflict resolution; diplomatically diffuse situations.