Hong Kong , Hong Kong
Date published: 10-Jul-2019
CBRE – Account Manager, Transaction Management Job Description
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best.
One of our multinational clients is seeking a senior account manager to steward and manage the client’s retail real estate portfolio. You will report to the Alliance Director based in Singapore.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
· Manage and develop the alliance relationship between the client and CBRE
· Manage market network plan targets and annual work plans
· Coordinate real estate transactions in accordance with CBRE guidelines
· Manage all day-to-day real estate activities
· Provide real estate input for development of annual business plans
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in property transactions. The ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines is critical. Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to build working relationships are also important.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.