Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 29-Jul-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Summary of the role:
- Delivery of Transaction Management in the region for client's office and retail portfolio including
- Proactive management of client’s regional portfolio to achieve optimal conditions
- Work with client's regional leadership to define and implement real estate strategy
- Coordinates field brokers to gain market data and communicate with property owners
- Ensures compliance with client's governance and regulatory requirements
- Coordination, management and alignment with client's business lines and internal stakeholders
- Works closely with the client's Regional Head of Real Estate in terms of providing holistic support and guidance for strategy and ongoing/upcoming transactions.
- Implements real estate plans with an understanding of the client's strategic real estate goals. Assists with project initiation and scope definition, prioritization of assignments, and adherence to client-driven priorities, commitments and governance.
- Creates financial models using the client's global standard template as basis for strategy evaluation and achieve approval for individual projects
- Drafts and creates a large variety of analyses and relevant documents, including but not limited to: project initiation, market comparable reports, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), letters of intent and broker's opinions of value.
- Coordinates field broker selection and other required resources, subject matter experts, and business partners. If necessary, facilitates client review and approval of proposed team resources for the purpose of transaction execution.
- Works closely with CBRE and/or client's Lease Administration, Project Management, Facility Management, and Finance teams to ensure integration between the service lines.
- Closely tracks all transaction activity (commissionable and non-commissionable), prepares commission forecasts and vouchers, and accounts for all savings results achieved on behalf of clients.
- Monitors and maintains a real estate project tracking system to ensure timely transaction completion. Prepares reports and makes presentations to relevant parties.
- Adheres to all state real estate agency requirements. Ensures compliance with CBRE's corporate policies as they relate to identifying and mitigating potential conflicts of interest.
To be successful in this role, the incumbent should possess the following qualities:
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Degree in Real Estate or Business Administration with Finance & Accounting focus or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in the real estate or finance industry
- Account/client management skills
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret complex business documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to highly sensitive issues.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees and clients.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Fluency in English
- Must be able to act as Client’s representative in sensitive discussions with external stakeholders
- Competent knowledge of finance accounting (P&L/Cashflow analysis)
- Proficient Excel skills (basic VBA skills are a plus)
- Profound experience in financial modelling