Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 20-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The manager is the Single Point of Contact for all Estate & Transaction Management activities across their large and diverse portfolio.
- Responsible for developing and refining the overall end to end delivery of CBRE EM/TM model across the regional portfolio.
- Be accountable for delivering Estate management activities in line with Client’s standards & procedures
- Ensuring that all EM and TM teams adhere to quality processes and assurance protocols, in particular consistency across the region on multiple country initiatives
- For key transactions regionally take a leadership role in driving excellent outcomes for the client
- Added value and efficiency through the transformational agenda
- Orchestrate collaboration within CBRE and partners in house teams/ offices and various stakeholders to ensure flawless and seamless delivery
- Overall responsibility for year on year programme for acquisitions, disposals, closures and renewals in accordance with the Multi Year Plan
- Financial analysis of options being evaluated for the transaction and clients real estate budgeting and approval processes.
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Real Estate, Facilities Management, Engineering or related discipline with strong Account/client management
- Relevant Real estate experience working for Multi National Clients
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex business situations
- Ability to respond effectively to highly sensitive issues
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key stakeholders, management, and client groups to take desired action