Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 9-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Working with the Portfolio Manager (PfM) on planning, strategy, and analytics to manage and grow the portfolio.
- Support and follow-up of approval requests and document execution.
- Support the PfM with management of external consultants.
- Support the PfM working with internal delivery teams.
- Assist and develop with analysis, and business, site and portfolio presentations for regular and one off reporting to internal stakeholders and management.
- With direction from the PfM, manage internal tracking and reporting systems and documents.
- Support expansion of the portfolio.
- Self-starter and able to take initiative and work autonomously.
- Data Center (DC) highly preferred.
- Strong strategic mindset, always looking for ways to improve or add value.
- Strong networking skills and cross-cultural fluency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) to influence others to take action (Mandarin is advantageous but not essential).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Business-oriented mindset and comfortable with working with dynamic business scenarios.