Transaction Manager, Singapore Lead (Retail)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 2-Jul-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The Country/Market unit Lead is the country or market unit leader of the CBRE team working together with the CBRE Property Manager, Transaction Coordinator & Planner reporting to the CBRE Alliance Director working closely with the appointed Portfolio Manager for region or country.
The key purpose of the senior role is to establish, develop and refine the overall E2E delivery of the L2 Model. The incumbent will act as overall governance of partner delivery and interface with clients
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- A senior role to set up, develop and refine the overall E2E delivery of the L2 model across the whole of the portfolio
- Provide overall governance of the CBRE delivery and interface to the Portfolio Manager
- Agree with Network Planning team what objectives are for the year in terms of Acquisition, Disposal, Swaps, Closures etc
- Liaison for CBRE real estate input to the network plans providing a real estate lens into the network planning process
- Oversee the provision of all market plans in a year
- Provide strategic input into the portfolio management team to identifying opportunities and efficiencies in the portfolio management delivery
- Overall responsibility for year on year programme for acquisitions, disposals, closures and renewals in accordance with the Multi Year Plan.
- Establish and manage close working relationships with L2/L3 suppliers.
- Escalation point to resolve any issues arising in the delivery of specific projects.
- Ensuring compliance with L2 KPIs and continuous improvement with specific focus on reducing project timescales.
- Ensuring that teams adhere to quality processes and assurance protocols.
- Work in conjunction to produce business case/project approval documentation for the client to get internal sign off.
- Other duties may be assigned.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS include the following:
- Strategic reviews of client portfolio based on understood business drivers
- Driving portfolio analysis to identify opportunities
- Single point of contact for region or country
- Ability to motivate delivery team to
- Accounting / budgeting
- Account planning
- Performance measurement and accountability
- Driving Customer Service Levels
- Proactively managing customer relationships
- Developing personnel resources and focus on self-development
- Full financial analysis skills
- Excellent client relationship management
- Demonstrates excellent understanding of customer needs
- An excellent understanding of CBRE service lines with an ability to offer services where required
- Self-aware / team aware gap analysis/ collaborative approach
- Leading and developing CBRE team taking the lead role in the team development
- Shows strong leadership skills within team and delegates effectively
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent presentation skills