Transaction Management Coordinator
Date published: 3-Dec-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries.
We are seeking to recruit Transaction Management Coordinator to support our client.
Here's a brief description of what the scope would include:
- Assist region with providing responses to reports (open queries & critical dates)
- Connecting with local landlords to help track down missing / fully executed documents
- Assist with invoice questions & review monthly rent roll prior to client's regional approval
- Provide support to Warsaw team regarding client / region’s requests (all requests / emails from Warsaw go thru CBRE lease managers instead of directly to client)
- Attend weekly call with Warsaw BAU team and CBRE mgrs.