Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 15-May-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the in-house Real Estate team for a financial banking client. The principal duties are listed below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Database Management – Sequentra
- Updating & maintaining Sequentra for all business cases & transactions
- Work with CBRE TMS team to prepare, maintain & update TIFs
- Work with CBRE Lease admin (LA) & Data Management (DM) teams to create & process Change Request Forms (CRFs) for any changes in the leases (rent, CAM, taxes, landlord details etc.)
- Collating business cases & documentations for all transactions to update TransAct / LA team
- Point of contact to answer any queries from the global team on Sequentra data
Support in the following (included but not limited to);
- Support with document management and execution
- Assist with obtaining Power of Attorney documentation, arranging schedules for executions, scanning and maintaining documents on SharePoint
- Most LL communication is in hard copy form and requires scanning, naming, filing, distribution
- Digitize historical communication / documents
- Working with TMS (where needed) to update any historical records. It may also involve working with teams on ground (both CS and non-CS) to gather any missing documents as not all documents are stored in Singapore
- Work with the Language Translation Services (LTS) team to arrange for lease / document translations
- Assist in arranging meetings, booking rooms, maintaining minutes etc.
Invoicing, Payment etc.
- Constant follow up with AP on invoice status and payment references
- Processing, managing and monitoring requests for one-time payments
- Completion of PRFs & payment vouchers where required
- Setup of new vendors / activating inactive vendors not on the system
- Assist with CBRE financial management / LA / DM reconciliation (when necessary)
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Diploma / Degree
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
Intermediate skills with project management software and Microsoft Office Suite products.
Proven organizational skills. Ability to complete multiple tasks as assigned.