Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 30-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Provides broad tactical and operational support to a team of transaction management professionals assigned to a corporate client account team. Assists with the transaction management team's ongoing performance of regional transaction assignments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports Corporate Real Estate (CRE) team members with any documentation related to the transaction process flow, such as lease and own acquisitions, dispositions, and other specific transactions, and other additional items as directed by CRE team members in accordance with Client's policies and procedures.
- Prepares, assembles and coordinates packages of documents to be provided to various internal departments for review and approval via electronic mail.
- Coordinates and obtains internal approval on client specific documents to be recorded.
- Tracks and reports upcoming client specific expirations and other critical dates to CRE team members.
- Supports Transaction Managers with any documentation related to the transaction process flow.
- Closely tracks all transactions and maintains required documentation in the project file.
- Serves as regional liaison to lease administration.
- Tracks and reports upcoming lease expiration.
- Facilitates commission invoicing and tracking.
- Assists with transaction implementation.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Ability to learn and operate industry specific databases and software. Strong problem solving and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task, work in cross-functional teams, perform under short time frames, perform efficient resource planning, establish and maintain internal and external professional relationships and prioritize workload.