Bangkok , Thailand
Date published: 19-Mar-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Reporting to the Account Lead, this role is to support the Asset and Transaction management team with administrative duties in country.
- Administrative duties will relate to liaising with our Clients landlords, real estate agents and tenants as well as lease registration responsibilities.
- The role will be responsible for gathering and storing documentation relating to real estate transactions , updating the Property Management and the lease administration database.
- Monitor and review lease expirations and options, and provide updates on a timely manner
- Coordinate receipt of critical date and option status information
- Update and manage property information associated with processing rents, including payee/vendor information, allocation information, contacts, etc
- A background working for a multinational company would be preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Thai skills are required.
- Keen attention to detail is required.
- This is an excellent role for an Administrative Assistant that is looking to further their career in the Real Estate sector.
- Full training for this role will be provided.