Asset Services Division
Work across a Portfolio of Assets
Based in Sydney
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Maintain a presence at the building entrance between peak times providing a point of contact and hospitality for customers.
- Provide superior customer service and build strong relationships with our client
- Manage site operations including vendors, lodge work requests, troubleshoot issues
- Coordinate service and facilities professionals in response to customer requests
- Provide support to the onsite Facilities Managers
- Work with the property team to meet customer KPI’s including satisfaction, arrears, capex, service contracts, risk management, utilities reduction.
- Travel to other sites within the greater Sydney region
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in tenant service and/or building facilities / management
- Sound working knowledge all property onsite facilities services, not limited to essential fire safety measures, mechanical services, hydraulic and structural.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- The ability to solve critical problems in a timely manner
- Strong administration and time management skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and strong IT skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.