Date published: 6-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Performs a variety of service work in electrical building systems. Requisitions new supplies and equipment.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures. Perform operational, preventive maintenance tasks and corrective work as instructed and in accordance with written orders.
- Monitor contractors engaged by the company for maintenance works.
- Comply with company rules and regulations and adhered to company standards.
- Maintain in-house security including reporting any faults on access entry system including machines, equipment and systems.
- Diploma or certificate in electrical/mechanical or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience as facilities/building technician.
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to perform duties independently.
- Basic M&E technical skills preferred with ability to repair and troubleshoot M&E equipment and AV Systems.
- Basic computer skills desirable.