Duties of the above includes the following tasks:
- Co-ordinate and assisting in the daily operation of the M&E Services, carrying out all planned maintenance schedules and periodic inspection, and up-keep of all plant and equipment.
- Perform first-line troubleshooting and rectification works (if possible) to General Building and Electrical equipment and mechanical systems within common areas of the building.
- To perform weekly checks on the building's fire-protection system - main panel and sub-panels, including trouble shooting on failure of fire-protection system.
- To provide front-line response to site management’s feedback and complaints with regards to M&E matters should it be caused by common area facilities or equipment.
- To maintain a proper stock control for all electrical/mechanical accessories and materials purchase.
- To respond and attend to all emergency calls, after office hours and for reinforcement of manpower during major breakdown of plant and equipment.
- To supervise and ensure that service contractor conduct the servicing properly and in accordance to the service contract and report to MA on a regular basis.
- To attend to any other job function that may be assigned from time to time.
- NITEC in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Building Services/ Facility Management
- Minimum 1-2 years’ relevant experience