Technician (Building Services), Beach Road
SGP , Singapore
Date published: 9-Nov-2018
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The Technician is part of the CBRE team that is based at client’s site. He / she will report to the Complex Manager and be responsible for smooth operation of all M&E equipment at the complex.
- Co-ordinate and assisting in the daily operation of the M&E Services, carrying out all planned maintenance schedules and periodic inspection, and up-keep of all plant and equipment.
- Perform weekly checks on the building's fire-protection system - main panel and sub-panels, including trouble shooting on failure of fire-protection system.
- Attend to owner’s concerns.
- Maintain a proper stock control for all electrical/ mechanical accessories and materials purchase.
- Respond and attend to all emergency calls, after office hours and for reinforcement of manpower during major breakdown of plant and equipment.
- ensure that service contractor conduct the servicing properly and in accordance to the service contract.
- To trouble-shoot on any failure to the building's electrical/ mechanical system.
- Attend to any other job function that may be assigned from time to time.
- Levels / NITEC / WSQ certificates in M&E
- 1 - 5 year experience handling M&E technical aspect for Buildings
- Ability to work with various stakeholders and owners / tenants
- Flexible to attend to emergency calls after office hours
Nearest MRT: Nicholl Highway