Hong Kong , Hong Kong
Date published: 24-Jun-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We are currently looking for a Technical Officer to base onsite in one of our managing properties located in Hong Kong Island. Reporting to Technical Manager, you will be responsible for provide support in the Building Service Operation of the site, including PPM, Repair & Maintenance, Renovation Projects, etc.
- Supervise and monitor technicians and contractors in repair and maintenance works and renovation projects for which you are responsible;
- Supervise and monitor all the daily maintenance works in respect of safe process;
- Oversee general duties, such as maintaining work orders and maintenance logs, plumbing and electrical/mechanical repairs, when required to do so;
- Assist to carry out all technical related quotation consolidation and tender reviews;
- Carry out regular site inspections and prepare corresponding inspection reports;
- To assist in planning maintenance budget and control maintenance budget
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by your supervisors or management.
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Service Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- 3 years relevant experience in E&M field especially in maintenance field.
- Previous working experience in property management service company is preferred.
- Possess general knowledge and hands-on experience in technical matters, together with the ability to read and interpret blueprints and manufacturers’ maintenance manuals.
- Hands-on experience in building management procedures and the supervision of contractors.
- Sound technical expertise, with hands-on ability in plumbing, carpentry, electrical works and painting, gained through previous practical experience and attendance at trade schools /technical college or university.
- Knowledge of all laws that govern building management and maintenance, including familiarity with regulations or ordinances of BD/FSD/EMSD/EPD etc. that have an impact on building safety, emergency evacuation and environment protection etc.
- Possession of skill in computer software
- Be sociable with ability to communicate effectively with clients or working counterparts.
- Fluent spoken and written Chinese and English.