Technical Officer / Assistant Technical Officer
Kowloon , Hong Kong
Date published: 27-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Our Property Management Services cover various portfolio across Hong Kong and other districts, ranging from Commercial Towers, Industrial Buildings to Luxury Residential. We are now looking for talents to join our property management department.
- Ensure all technical works are carrying out in a safe and quality manner and complied with standards and specifications;
- Ensure all relevant equipment comply with safety and statutory requirements;
- Monitor technicians on routine operation and maintenance;
- Assist in budget preparation, review and control;
- Exercise tendering and contract administration;
- Carry out other duties or assignment as assigned by the Manager.
- Higher Diploma or above in Building Services Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Studies or other related disciplines;
- At least 4 years of relevant experience, preferred in property management, or facilities management;
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Hands-on knowledge of PC applications including MS Office, AutoCAD, project management scheduling, etc;
- Self-motivated and mature, able to work in a diverse environment;
- Candidates with less experience can be considered as Technical Officer.