Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong
Date published: 21-Jan-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
We are looking for a Technical Manager to be responsible for leading the Technical Services team in Hong Kong. Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for managing the technical services team and work with building operation teams and on-site building in-charge to provide high-quality technical support and consultation to our Hong Kong portfolio in respect but not limited the following:
- Engineering works,
- Mechanical and electrical facilities,
- Building systems,
- Maintenance equipment,
- Building materials and building structure repair and maintenance.
We are expecting you to have:
- Relevant qualification(s) in Building Services Engineering or related.
- 10 years or above relevant experience, including supervisory experience in building maintenance, planning, and scheduling maintenance work.
- Good understanding of laws & regulations that govern building maintenance, building safety, emergency evacuation and environment protection, etc.
- Good problem solving and team management skills.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you.