Key client account
A mixture of office, labs and data centre building
St Leonards location
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Manage operations and maintenance related issues on account
- Develop, implement and maintain maintenance programs.
- Act as the first point of contact for hard services issues and responds to emergency situations
- Maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Responsible for the ISO audits, compliance, EH&S and risk/escalations
- Responsible for the financial performance and OPEX including budgeting, monthly forecast and mothly accrual
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience in facilities management with a strong technical background with either Mechanical or Electrical trade
- Certification/license in electrical/mechanical/HVAC/refrigeration systems/boiler/plumbing is highly regarded.
- Broad experience in electrical and mechanical systems
- Strong knowledge in financial/business analysis, forecast and prepare budget.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Probelm solving and analytical skill
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.