Provide administrative support to a high performing property management team
Great opportunity for career development
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Provide high level administrative support to the Senior Director and broader portfolio team
- Respond to enquiries and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Draft reports and correspondence, maintain registers, coordinate travel, meetings and team presentations
- Manage expense reconciliations and processing of corporate invoices
- Assist with the organisation of external client events and internal conferences
- Assist with lease administration and provide support with monthly reporting and adhoc project work
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Previous experience working within a fast pace administrative role supporting a large team
- Strong time management skills to be able to thrive in a very busy environment
- Superior attention to detail and organisational skills and the ability to build effective relations with clients, contractors and colleagues
- Intermediate skill level in the Microsoft Office package and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- A flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to a changing environment is essential.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.