12 month contract
Melbourne CBD location
Supportive, team environment
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• General administrative duties including preparing correspondence, reporting and processing expenses, preparing invoices
• Supporting and working with a team of 9 dedicated and professional consultants
• Marketing duties; submissions, market presentations and email outs
• Tracking and reporting the team’s Monthly fees/income and report to National Finance Manager
• Travel booking, event and diary management
• Client liaison
• Oversight & management of team databases (Salesforce and RECD)
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role
• Intuitive and pro active with an interest in process improvement and efficiencies
• "Hands on" practical approach and team focused
• Strong skills in MS office and a knowledge of Adobe creative suite an advantage (InDesign preferred)
• No two days are the same, must possess the ability to be flexible and be able to prioritise your workload each day
• Excellent communications both written and verbal
• Team player
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay,
bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.