Provide administrative support to a high performing client portfolio
Great opportunity for career development
Melbourne CBD Location
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Provide high-level administrative support to the Director and broader portfolio team
- Respond to enquiries, maintain registers, coordinate meetings and team presentations
- Assist with the organisation of external client events and activations and internal conferences
- Manage expense reconciliations and processing of invoices
- Provide support with monthly reporting and ad-hoc project work
- Assist with the overflow of the facilities helpdesk and respond to queries in a timely manner.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Previous experience working within a fast paced administrative role supporting a large team
- Strong time management skills to be able to thrive in a very busy environment
- Superior communication and organisational skills and the ability to build effective relations with clients, contractors and colleagues
- Intermediate skill level in the Microsoft Office package and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- A flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to a changing environment is essential.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.