Hotel Valuations team
Brisbane CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Preparation of reports, submissions and correspondence with minimal instruction
- Collation and preparation of appendices including title searches and planning documents
- Liaison with internal and external clients and answering all incoming enquiries
- Organising meetings and travel and all client based activities
- File management, database maintenance and processing of expenses
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful;
- Strong skill level in MS Office particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work well with a team and work autonomously
- Proactive, organised and has attention to detail
- Customer focused and positive attitude
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you