Date published: 25-Oct-2018
Key roles and responsibilities:
1. To perform all secretarial, clerical and administrative tasks as required by the Department.
2. To take charge of the running of the secretarial, administrative and clerical functions of the Department when required to do so.
3. To act as Department Secretary when appointed to do so.
4. To carry out any other duties as assigned by the Management.
1) To execute secretarial, clerical and administrative tasks as directed by the Department Head.
2) Perform roster duty for receptionists ‘relief during lunch hours or when a receptionist is absent.
3) Carry out any other assignments as directed by the Management or the Departments Head.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin is a must.
- Accounting experience and knowledge is a must.
- Proficient in using Excel / Word / PPT and you are expected to continually upgrade.
- Experience in putting together proposals.