Provide high quality administration support to the Sunshine Coast team of 5 Commercial Agents
Key support role within a professional environment as part of a stable, well established team
Work closely with the Office Manager/PA to MD
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Administration – documentation, reports, database/file management, invoicing.
- Co-ordinate property marketing campaigns – draft/edit Information Memorandums and submissions, upload internet listings, media placement, advertising and design.
- Agent support – travel booking, expenses, monitor and manage contract settlements, general research.
- Reception duties are a smaller component of this role and include answering phones, meet and greet, mail, managing meeting rooms and the kitchen, stationery and assisting with events.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Previous administration support experience ideally from within a professional services, property related or legal environment.
- Strong time management with the ability to prioritise workflow from several Agents, working under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in order to liaise effectively with clients and draft a wide variety of correspondence and documentation.
- Strong and supportive team player working as part of a close knit and stable team.
- Advanced computer proficiency in MS Office with experience in InDesign highly advantageous.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview and a typing assessment as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.