Team Assistant, Property Management, China
Shanghai , China
Date published: 28-Feb-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- To perform all secretarial, clerical and administrative tasks as required by the Department.
- To execute secretarial, clerical and administrative tasks as directed by the Department Head. Examples of such services include:
- Travel and local transport arrangements for the Department's member.
- Preparation of travel expense and other expense claim forms, as well as all necessary follow-up work.
- Receiving telephone calls on behalf of the Department's members. This includes taking messages and acting on or following up on those messages when appropriate, as well as setting up conference calls when required.
- Preparation of proposals, reports and other documents.
- Collation and binding of reports, submissions and other documents.
- Appointment arrangements on behalf of the Department's members. This includes all necessary preparation work and follow-ups.
- Managing and maintaining an up-to-date client contact database (Outlook, Sidekick, name card filing system etc).
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by the Management.
- 2 - 3 years of administrative experience (Preferably in multinational company)
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Proficient in using Excel / Word / PPT and you are expected to continually upgrade your secretarial and IT skills to keep up with developments in these areas.