Valuation & Advisory Services
Provide support to a highly successful team
Christchurch CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day
- Arrive at our new cutting-edge office in the heart of the rebuilt CBD, with views across the city and the Port Hills, lunch in the retail heart of the city or enjoy the Avon and Bridge of Remembrance;
- Provide high-level administrative support to the Director and valuation team;
- Ensure the team’s process and procedural responsibilities are in line with CBRE procedures and systems;
- Valuation job set up including correspondence, documentation, data input and checking, dictation, file management, searches and formatting reports for distribution;
- Liaising with internal/external clients and responding to queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- General office and administrative duties including processing invoices and expense reconciliations, along with adhoc duties as required as part of the wider office support team.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Previous experience working within a fast paced administrative role supporting a team;
- Excellent time management skills to be able to thrive in a supportive, dynamic and high-performance environment;
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Being proactive, showing initiative and having very good attention to detail;
- Superior communication with ability to build effective relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Intermediate/Advanced skill level in the Microsoft Office package and the ability to pick up new systems quickly;
- A flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to a changing environment;
- Good sense of humour, energy and enthusiasm.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.