Fantastic team culture
Perth CBD location
Opportunity to work with the entire Project Management (PJM) team
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Provide high-level administrative support to the business Director and broader Project Management team
- Respond to enquiries, maintain registers, coordinate meetings and team presentations
- Co-ordinate and maintain project specific filing, archiving and archive register in both physical and electronic form.
- Manage expense reconciliations and processing of invoices
- Provide support with monthly reporting and ad-hoc project work
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Previous experience in a fast paced administrative role within a corporate environment supporting a team of staff
- Superior communication and organisational skills with the ability to build effective relationships
- Understanding of project management and/or interest in real estate
- Adaptable and able to manage time and workload proactively and work to deadlines.
- Intermediate skill level in the Microsoft Office package and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.